- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any part of this site is prohibited. If you wish to make use of any of the content of this site, you are required to contact Impress.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Purchase of Products
- By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law.
- This website and our terms and conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
- A contract between the customer and RussellBrockbank.com for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, and the goods dispatched.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
Due to the individual nature of our products, we are unable to cancel an order once it has been dispatched.
After you have received your goods, you can return goods by post to us for a refund. Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 30 days of receipt of your goods. If the item is a gift, the value of the gift will be reimbursed to the original purchaser.
This policy does not affect your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations or other legislation.